YES, WE’RE OPEN
REDUCED HOURS OF OPERATIONS (Temporary)
- Mon – Fri: 5 am – 11 pm
- Sat – Sun: 8 am – 6 pm
- Members will use the touchless scanner to check in with their barcode.
- Gloves are available for transactions requiring a signature.
- Team Members will be re-focused from normal duties to allow us to perform additional cleanings in all areas of the club. Cleaning protocols have been updated extensively.
- Water fountains will remain closed through the end of April.
- Members are required to wipe down equipment & surfaces before and after each use. Additional sanitizer stations have been added to facilitate this.
- Members using the showers are required to spray the shower with the provided shower sanitizer in each show stall.
- Members’ billing will resume on May 15th.
- Members dues will be pro-rated for the time we were closed.
- Paid in Full, In-Term Monthly Memberships, and Personal Training will be extended by 30 days.
MEMBER AND TEAM MEMBER GUIDELINES
CODE OF CONDUCT
- All members will be required to abide by the new Georgia Fitness standards as well as safe physical distancing practice of at least 6 feet apart while in the facility.
- Team Members will be following the same guidelines for physical distancing.
- Members and staff exhibiting signs of illness will be required to leave the facility immediately.
CARDIO & STRENGTH MACHINES | LOCKER ROOMS | SAUNAS | GROUP EXERCISE CLASSES
- Cardio machines that are in operation will be staggered to provide social distance.
- Members are required to stagger strength equipment use (leave a machine between each person).
- Members are required to wipe down lockers, inside and out, with disinfectant before and after use.
- In-person Group Studio Classes with limited capacity (currently 18 for group fitness, 16 for the cycle studio).
- 60 Days of free Les Mills ON DEMAND when you sign-up for a free trial using this link. http://link.lesmillsondemand.com/aff_c?offer_id=291&aff_id=2729
- Saunas are open, social distancing required.
- Tanning is now open.
- Childcare is now open with limited hours
We know this is very difficult for many of our families, as your exercise regimen is key to overcoming diagnosed health conditions, your weight loss programs, and general stress and anxiety, and your overall physical goal conditioning goals. Please keep yourselves active, whether at home or in the club.